Vendor Image Submission
In 2015 Woodman's launched our online store, ShopWoodmans.com,
becoming one of the first Wisconsin based grocery stores to offer
click and collect grocery services. After two years of testing the
market for these services, the service is expanding to all our
locations (excluding Beloit, WI at this time) by the end of March 2018.
As part of the process of expanding we are asking vendors to visit our
online store and verify that your products have images. In the event
any images are missing or outdated, we ask that you reach out to our
preferred image provider, ItemMaster. ItemMaster makes hundreds of
thousands of images available for their network of retailer partners.
To learn more about our partnership with ItemMaster, and to get in
touch with them, please visit www.ItemMaster.com/Woodmans.
If however, you are looking for a more narrow distribution of your
product images, and only wish to make them available to Woodman's, we
have an option for submitting your new image slicks to our local
graphic designer for inclusion in our database. Please follow the instructions below to submit images.
Supplying images will result in increased visibility for your products
on ShopWoodmans.com, and therefore increased sales. Please note that
products with images are displayed before products without images.
Please also submit any additional data you may have such as indicating
whether the product is organic, kosher, vegan, GMO free etc.
Image Submission Process:
1. Submit images by dragging and dropping files below
- Straight on image shots are preferred (angle
- Files should be named according to the UPCs (for example, 12345678912.jpg)
- No images smaller than 600x600 pixels should be submitted
- TIFF, JPEG, GIF or PNG formats only please
- Pure white background for images (RGB 255,255,255)
2. Click Here to pay for the uploaded images ($5/image)
3. Click Here to complete form after payment