Do you accept Credit Cards?
Currently, the only credit card we accept is Discover. Limiting the quantity of credit cards accepted helps us maintain a lower fee structure, which allows us to pass along savings to you - our customer!
What payment options does ShopWoodman's accept?
ShopWoodmans accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, EBT, and Woodman’s Gift Cards.
What payment do you accept in stores?
Woodman's accepts Discover® credit cards, PIN debit cards, cash, checks, EBT, and WIC.
ShopWoodmans.com - How to Place an Order
● You can either search for a specific item you’re looking for, or browse by department. We also make recommendations based on what you bought before.
● Add items to your cart by tapping or clicking +Add or Add to Cart. You can also adjust the item quantity by using the + or - buttons.
● You can check what’s in your cart anytime while you’re shopping by clicking or tapping the shopping basket button. You can see the next available delivery time, as well as the amount needed to reach any order minimums. You can also view your item total, adjust quantities, or remove items from your cart.
● When you’re ready to check out, visit your cart and tap or click the Checkout button. You’ll be asked to add a delivery address and your payment information. Then, go ahead and place your order! Your groceries will be on their way in no time. Or you can place your delivery for up to 5 days from now.
ShopWoodmans.com - Receiving Your Delivery
After the items in your order have been picked and packed, a personal shopper starts the delivery process. The person who shops your order will not be the one who delivers it.
To make sure you get your delivery as scheduled, we recommend:
- Keeping an eye out for text messages and phone calls from the delivery driver
- Leaving helpful instructions for parking, gate codes, or other clues to find your home.
Driver can’t find your location
If the delivery driver can’t find your location, they’ll try to get in touch with you via text message or phone call before taking further action. Unless you specifically request for them to do so, drivers are unable to leave an order unattended.
When a customer can’t be found or contacted for an extended period of time, the order may be canceled.
Unavailable to receive delivery
In the case that you can’t be there to receive your delivery in person, we recommend first reaching out to a friend or neighbor to get it for you. Just let the driver know of the change by adding a note in the delivery instructions or sending them a message through the website.
Alternatively, you can check the box for Leave at My Door Delivery at checkout. You can leave additional instructions for your shopper and receive a photo confirmation once your groceries have been delivered.
The only transaction needed to pay for your ShopWoodmans.com order takes place in the ShopWoodmans app.
External payments such as cash, checks, or third-party apps (Venmo, Zelle, etc.) are not accepted.
If you experience issues paying for your order, please reach out for help through your ShopWoodmans app or call the store you are ordering from; all payments take place within the app.
ShopWoodmans - Unknown Charges, Recurring Payments, and Other Authorizations
See a charge from ShopWoodmans.com you don’t recognize? Before you reach out to us for help, you might want to double-check it’s not:
- A temporary authorization hold for an order in process
- An adjusted total for changes in your order (e.g., items unavailable or replaced items at a different price).
Temporary authorization hold amounts
For orders in process, ShopWoodmans.com places a temporary authorization hold for a slightly higher amount than your estimated order total. This small difference accounts for potential changes in the final total due to special requests, added items, items replaced at a different price, and actual weight of items.
We release the authorization hold after your order is delivered or canceled. It can take 3-5 business days for the pending charge to drop, depending on your bank.
ShopWoodmans.com will only charge you for the total of the items delivered to you.
Final total different from total at checkout
When you place an order, ShopWoodmans.com shows you the anticipated total, including estimated taxes and fees. The final total charged to your card may be different if any changes occur during the shopping process, such as:
- An item is out of stock and you’re refunded
- You add an item to your order after checkout
- An item you order needs to be replaced, and the replacement has a different price
- An item you order is sold by weight and the exact weight is slightly different
- Your personal shopper fulfills a special request for an item not in the catalog.
For security reasons, ShopWoodmans.com payment processor cannot store a card's CVC on file. ShopWoodmans.com payment processor flags the initial charge as "recurring" so that you don’t have to re-enter your card information every time you place an order.
ShopWoodmans.com - List of EBT SNAP-eligible items
With an EBT card, you can buy the following items—
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat, poultry, and fish
- Dairy products
- Breads and cereals
- Other foods such as snack foods and non-alcoholic beverages
- Seeds and plants, which produce food for the household to eat
An EBT card can't buy the following items—
- Alcoholic beverages such as:
- Cigarettes and tobacco
- Vitamins, medicines, and supplements
- If an item has a Supplement Facts label, it is considered a supplement and is not eligible for EBT SNAP purchases.
- Live animals (except shellfish, fish removed from water, and animals slaughtered prior to pick-up from the store).
- Prepared foods fit for immediate consumption
- Hot foods
- Any nonfood items such as:
- Pet foods
- Cleaning supplies
- Paper products
- Other household supplies
- Hygiene items
Checking out with your EBT card
To checkout, visit your cart and tap or click the green Checkout button. You’ll be asked to add a delivery address and your payment information:
- Enter your credit or debit card information and address
- Add your EBT card information
- Click or tap Edit to change the amount that will apply to your EBT card
- Click or tap Confirm payment method
- On the Place Order page, confirm all information is correct
- Click or tap Place Order
- After placing your order, you will be prompted to enter your EBT card pin to verify your purchase
You’ll notice there is a payment breakdown on the Place Order page. You’ll see what will be charged to your EBT card and what will be charged to your credit or debit card.
Note: All delivery and service fees, bottle deposit fees in some states, taxes, tips, and any items that are not EBT SNAP-eligible will be charged to your credit or debit card.
When reviewing your payment methods and EBT card at checkout, you’ll notice a by-weight items message under EBT card.
When purchasing an item by weight, such as meat or produce, your shopper may need to make adjustments to the weight causing the item to be slightly heavier due to in-store availability.
When this happens, you can choose how you will be charged for this weight adjustment:
- Charge the extra cost of weighted items to your credit or debit card
- Cancel the item and receive a refund
Note: You can change your selected option at any time in your account.
ShopWoodmans - Replacing and Adding Items After Checkout
After placing your order, you can select replacement items if the item you want is out of stock. Items may be out of stock. When this happens, you have 3 options:
- Find Best Match: Your shopper selects the best possible replacement. This is the default option for when items aren’t available.
- Pick Specific Replacement: To select your own replacement, tap or click on the item, then select Pick Specific Replacement. You can search the catalog or choose a replacement from a list of suggestions.
- Don’t Replace: If you prefer not to replace an item, choose Don’t Replace to get a refund instead.
To avoid charges on your credit or debit card, replacements for EBT SNAP items must be:
- EBT SNAP-eligible
- Equal to or less than the value of the original item
If the replacement costs more, the difference is charged to the credit or debit card you added at checkout. When searching for replacement items, look for EBT under the price of each item to know if it is EBT SNAP-eligible.
Adding items after checkout
If you add any items to an in-progress order, it automatically charges to the credit or debit card you entered at checkout or that you have on file. If the item is EBT SNAP-eligible, you can change this charge to your EBT card after adding the item to your cart.
You can adjust charges on your EBT card up until you’ve received your order.
To change how you’re charged for EBT SNAP-eligible items after checkout in the ShopWoodmans.com app:
- Tap More in the upper right.
- Tap Adjust totals.
- Tap Charge more to EBT.
- Enter the amount you want to charge to your EBT card. Then tap Charge more to EBT.
- Enter your EBT pin and tap Submit.
To change how you’re charged for EBT SNAP-eligible items after checkout on the website:
- Click Manage order then Charge more to EBT.
- Enter the amount you want to charge to your EBT card. Then click Charge more to EBT.
- Enter your EBT pin and click Submit.
- At the bottom of your receipt, you can see a payment split breakdown of how much is charged to your credit or debit card and EBT card.
If you can't see the Charge more to EBT option, make sure you have the latest version of the ShopWoodmans.com app.