Vendor Image Submission
Valued Woodman's Vendor,
In 2015 Woodman's launched our online store, ShopWoodmans.com, becoming one of the first Wisconsin based grocery stores to offer click and collect grocery services.
In an effort to continue to improve our ShopWoodmans.com online shopping experience we are asking vendors to visit our online store and verify that your products have images. In the event any images are missing or outdated, we ask that you reach out to our preferred image provider, Syndigo, to get images of your product uploaded. If you already have images available through Syndigo, but they do not show up on ShopWoodmans.com, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a complete list of the UPCs missing images.
If you are looking for a narrower distribution of your product images, and only wish to make them available to Woodman's, we have an option for submitting your new images directly to our local graphic designer for inclusion in our database. Please follow the instructions below to submit images.
Supplying images will result in increased visibility for your products on ShopWoodmans.com, and therefore increased sales. Please note that products with images are displayed before products without images. Additional information such as whether your product is organic, kosher, vegan, GMO free etc, as well as product description and ingredient/nutritional information can be submitted via this CSV file.
Image Submission Process:
1. Submit images by dragging and dropping files below
- Straight on image shots are preferred (angle shots accepted)
- Files should be named according to the UPCs (for example, 12345678912.jpg)
- No images smaller than 600x600 pixels should be submitted
- TIFF, JPEG, GIF or PNG formats only please
- Pure white background for images (RGB 255,255,255)
2. Click Here to pay for the uploaded images ($5/image)
3. Click Here to complete form after payment
Product Information Submission Process:
1. Click Here to download CSV template
2. Enter information into the CSV template file and Save File.
3. Drag and drop CSV file into the box below (same as product images)
4. There is no associated cost for this process, so no further paperwork is required