- The process of creating a physical coupon to hang at the shelf starts with the Woodman's Coupon Department.
- Emailing Coupons@Woodmans-Food.com is the preferred method of contact.
- However, calling the Woodman's Corporate Office (608-754-8382) and asking for an employee in the Coupons or Accounts Receivable Department also works.
- You will receive an IN-AD PROMOTIONAL COUPON RELEASE FORM to fill out and submit (see/download a copy here)
- Coupon processing rates and conditions will be discussed at the time of set up.
- Certco (Woodman's Wholesaler) will receive a copy of the form to begin work on production and distribution of the coupon to the stores identified.
- Current price details:
- Coupon cost is 3¢ per coupon
- Set up starts at $22.50 per coupon
- $5 cost per store to deliver
- Lead time is four weeks prior to start date
- Minimum of 360 coupons per store
- Coupons can be made available online as well
- Pictures need to be sent in JPG, PDF or EPS (NO Power Point files)
- E-mails must have coupon LU# in the Subject line
- Example Costs from Certco:
- 18 stores, 360 per store
18x360 = 6480 x $.03 = $194.40
$194.40 + $22.50 setup = $216.90
$5.00 per store to ship = $90.00
$216.90 + $90 = $306.90 plus tax $16.88 total $323.78
This is what Certco charges $323.78
For further questions, please talk with your Woodman's Category Buyer, and/or the Corporate Office Coupons or Accounts Receivable Departments.