Every month, starting with August 2012, Woodman’s will select a winner of the “Win With Woodman’s Sweepstakes.” This winner will be drawn from all our Twitter Followers, eNewsletter recipients, and customers who completed a survey that month.
The winner cannot be a Woodman’s employee (see other restrictions below). Click Here for a PDF version of the rules listed below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Solicitor and Sponsor. Woodman’s Food Markets, Inc., 2631 Liberty Lane, Janesville, Wisconsin 53545 (hereinafter referred to as the “Sponsor”). “Sponsor” will administer said contest internally and will keep records showing the process and procedures followed each month to collect entries, determine winners, allocate prizes, and determine eligibility.
2. Eligibility. The contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Monthly Contest”) is open to individual residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry, have a valid form of ID (Driver’s License, Passport, or any other State or Federally issued identification with name and photo), are not primarily a business entity and who have Internet and email access. Employees of Woodman’s Food Market (the “Sponsor”) and its affiliates and agents and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household with them are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How To Enter. You may enter the “Monthly Contest” via three (3) separate entry methods as described below during each individual “Monthly Contest” period (hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”. The “Contest Period” shall run from the first day of the month to the last day of the same month.
Three ways to enter the “Monthly Contest” each “Contest Period”:
- Entry Method #1: Complete a Woodman’s Food Markets’ survey each month (www.Woodmans-Food.com/Survey).
- Entry Method #2: Follow any of Woodman’s Food Markets’ store Twitter Account (www.Woodmans-Food.com/Social). Your Twitter account must not primarily be a business entity and it must have a “non-default Twitter Avatar/Icon” and at least 50 Followers.
- Entry Method #3: Sign-Up to receive Woodman’s Food Markets’ monthly eNewsletter (www.Woodmans-Food.com/Social).
When you register and consent online to entry into the “Monthly Contest” you will be entered into the random prize drawing. Limit: three (3) entries per person as described above.
Use of a false Twitter and/or email account will disqualify an entry. “Sponsor” is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or delayed entries or other communications or other technical problems related to the “Monthly Contest” or “Monthly Contest” entries. The use of scripts or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited. “Sponsor”, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the “Sponsor’s” website, or who otherwise violates these rules. “Sponsor” retains the right to disqualify participants who are deemed as acting in an unfair manner as determined by the “Sponsor”.
4. Prizes: Each month one prize will be available. Prizes will vary each month. Odds of winning prize(s) depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize(s) are not transferable and subject to availability. No substitution of prize for cash or other goods and services is permitted, except the “Sponsor” reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximate equal value. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winner.
5. Drawing: Potential winners will be determined by random drawing on or about the 1st of the month following the close of the preceding “Contest Period” from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by the “Sponsor” or its designee, the judge of the “Monthly Contest”, whose decisions are final and binding.
At the time of drawing the “Sponsor” shall randomly draw one (1) name and then draw a second group of five (5) names to be used as alternate potential winners in the event the primary winner is disqualified or fails to respond within one week of prize notification. In the event that the primary winner is disqualified, the “Sponsor” shall replace said disqualified candidate(s) with one of the five (5) alternate names drawn. Alternates will replace disqualified candidates in the order in which they were drawn.
6. Claiming Prizes: Potential winner(s) will be notified on or within 10 days of drawing by a prize notification sent to the email address specified at the time of entry and/or the Twitter account specified at the time of entry. Potential winner(s) must pick-up their prize at the Woodman’s Food Market store of the potential winner’s choice. The potential winner must notify the “Sponsor” of their selected store within fourteen (14) days of receiving said prize notification. Once the potential winner’s store selection is received the “Sponsor” will notify the potential winner when their prize is available for pick-up at the selected Woodman’s Food Market store.
If the potential winner did not enter a valid email and/or Twitter account with their entry, they will be disqualified from said month’s “Monthly Contest”. If the potential winner does not respond within 7 days of the date of the prize notification, fails to comply with the instructions contained in the prize notification within that time period, is ineligible for the prize, or refuses to accept the prize, the “Sponsor” reserves the right to provide said prize to an alternate potential winner from the pool of remaining alternate names as described above. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person whose name is registered as the owner of the email and/or Twitter account provided to the “Sponsor”. An entrant is not a winner unless and until the entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has complied with all “Monthly Contest” requirements. Prize(s) will be awarded. Allow up to six weeks for delivery of prize.
All potential winners will be required to provide proof of eligibility as described above prior to receiving their prize. Potential winners may be required to provide a driver’s license and/or other evidence of identity in connection with claiming the prize. Potential winners may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release in the form provided by “Sponsor”, within fourteen (14) days of attempted notification in order to claim prize. Potential winners will be asked to sign a document stating they received a prize valued at the amount said prize is determined to be valued at. Potential winners must also sign a document allowing Woodman’s Food Markets to disseminate their First Name, First Initial of their Last Name and their City and State in marketing materials (including – but not limited to – such outlets as Facebook, Twitter, eNewsletters, websites, television, radio, and print)
7. General Conditions. ”Sponsor” has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this “Monthly Contest” if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond “Sponsor’s” control, and to select potential winner(s) from eligible entries received on or before the termination date. “Sponsor” is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error.
By entering this “Monthly Contest”, entrants agree (i) to be bound by these rules; (ii) that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this “Monthly Contest” but in no event attorneys’ fees; and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU; (iii) that “Sponsor” has the right to use potential winner(s) First Name, First Initial of their Last Name, and their City and State on “Sponsor’s” website and in any and all publicity and advertising without any further attribution, notification, or compensation to entrants except where prohibited by law; (iv) to be contacted by “Sponsor” by telephone, mail, Twitter or email regarding this “Monthly Contest”; and (v) to release and hold harmless “Sponsor” and its agents for any liability, damages, loss or injury resulting from entrants’ participation in this “Monthly Contest” or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this “Monthly Contest”. Entrants and potential winner(s) assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to person or property, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this “Monthly Contest” or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded. The “Monthly Contest” is governed by the laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States.
The information you provide will be used for contacting potential prize winner(s). By submitting an entry to this “Monthly Contest”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of the “Sponsor” and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. The “Monthly Contest” is governed by U.S. law. The “Monthly Contest” is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.